Writing Data to a File in CodeWarrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing Data to a File in CodeWarrior

scottgaetjens
Contributor I

Hello.  I am trying to write the data taken from the line scan camera to a file so that my team and I can look at it and plot it in excel to make sure our code is correct.  I've tried using standard libraries like stdio.h and fstream.h to do this, but CodeWarrior seems to have no clue what those are.  Below is a screenshot of my code.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

20871_20871.pngCapture.PNG.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please replace the MSL C library with the one that supports FileIO, the libraries should have been placed under CodeWarrior installation folder. And usually user can find such information in Compiler Manual or Build Tools Reference Manual, which are also included in CodeWarrior folder.

For details, please reply the CodeWarrior version you are using, as well as the part number of your MCU or Processor. Thanks!

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos