表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Uart issues in printing TWR-K60D100M

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,244件の閲覧回数
mdrasool_yadwad
Contributor II

Hello,

I am using k60 microcontroller for my project. I am facing problems in printing the data at higher baud rates using UART.

I am using 50Mhz clock with PEE mode.

I have uplaoded the photos please check it and help me out in this please .when we use 115200.pngwhen we use 256000.png

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
1,097件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mohammedrasool,

I also see this problem on my board. I think this maybe the on board OSBDM bridge problem. It can't support such a high speed. I observe the UART waveform on oscilloscope, the baudrate of TX signal from K60 is fine. If high speed is must, you have to change to other route.

Regards,

Jing

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)
1,098件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mohammedrasool,

I also see this problem on my board. I think this maybe the on board OSBDM bridge problem. It can't support such a high speed. I observe the UART waveform on oscilloscope, the baudrate of TX signal from K60 is fine. If high speed is must, you have to change to other route.

Regards,

Jing

0 件の賞賛
1,097件の閲覧回数
mdrasool_yadwad
Contributor II

Thank You for your response . 

Were i find this OSBDM because in data sheet it is no where mentioned.

And what are the other routes to achive such high speeds.

0 件の賞賛
1,097件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

K60 has 5 uart. You can use other uart port and use a usb-uart converter to connect computer.

Regards,

Jing

0 件の賞賛
1,097件の閲覧回数
mdrasool_yadwad
Contributor II

Hello Jing Pan,

In K60 Uart 5 is directly connected to usb in which i am having trouble may be the usb cannot handle that much high speed.

Regards,

Mohammedrasool Yadwad

0 件の賞賛
1,097件の閲覧回数
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, I think so. MC9S08 is a 8bit 51 core MCU. It is not as powerful as openSDA K20 mcu. That is a M4 core MCU.

Regards,

Jing

1,097件の閲覧回数
mdrasool_yadwad
Contributor II

Thank You Jing Pan, now i got the answer we have see for other option to transfer at such a high speed like ethernet.

Regards,

Mohammedrasool Yadwad 

0 件の賞賛