キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

QG8 Asynchronous Serial Communication Module - Processor Expert

803件の閲覧回数
davidtosse
Contributor I

Hi guys, I have been working with QG8 micro, I was trying to receive and save some data by using the Asynchronous Serial Communication Module with processor expert option but I have a very suspicsious problem, the data that i intend to send are -> 123.456.7.x and if i use 'RecvChar' and 'SendChar' methods i am able to see the complete data, but when i try to save it in to a vector it only get the 3 first bytes -> 123 , the data after this is complete loss and i do not why.

Event.c file:

- Variables

125555_125555.jpgVariables.jpg

- Function

125556_125556.jpgEvents.jpg

Main.c file:

125557_125557.jpgMain.jpg

Thank you for your help.

pdt: my english is not very good, but i'm trying to improve.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

673件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David,

'RecvChar' and 'SendChar' can only transfer char type value.

if you want send a string 123.456.7.x, you need convert 123.456.7.x to a string then send them one by one.

then make sure if the data array is converted correct. the ascii code of "123.456.7.x" is:

pastedImage_0.png

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

673件の閲覧回数
davidtosse
Contributor I

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your reply, I will fix my sending program in order to do what you suggest. I am going to post my results when the test is ready.

0 件の賞賛
返信

673件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

good! thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信