How to recheck Codewarrior build checkbox?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recheck Codewarrior build checkbox?

Jump to solution
broccolee
Contributor III

Hi,

I have a very very basic question, how do you recheck the build checkbox in Codewarrior 10.5 IDE? I accidentally unchecked an item on the list while I was trying to expand the project view... The unchecked items are shown in the red box in the attached image. Is there away to recheck the build checkbox without deleting the item and re-including it again?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Excluding header files anyway does not make any sense at all (see Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse ).

You could try to reset it to the default:

pastedImage_1.png

Or use the checkbox as explained in Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse 

If that does not help, you still could change it in the .cproject file with a text editor.

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
broccolee
Contributor III

Thanks Erich! That fixed it! 

Yea, I didn't mean to exclude anything in the first place... I was just un-checking another item to see if I can recheck it, and it happened to be a header file that I unchecked. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dao,

move your mouse over the check box and check it:

pastedImage_1.png

Erich

0 Kudos
broccolee
Contributor III

Hi Erich,

I placed my cursor at where there's supposed to be a check box but nothing showed up... Restarted a few times, it finally showed up, but not for the header files, I can't recheck the headers now... Any idea why that is? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Excluding header files anyway does not make any sense at all (see Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse ).

You could try to reset it to the default:

pastedImage_1.png

Or use the checkbox as explained in Exclude Source Files from Build in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse 

If that does not help, you still could change it in the .cproject file with a text editor.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos