cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-TFC TERMINAL_PRINTF question - not abble to display

Jump to solution
janmar_an
Contributor I

Hi guys, I am using FRDM-TFC (Freescale cup library) and I am not abble to display TERMINAL_PRINTF output. When I use printf, I can show it normally in ARM processor console, but it's too slow (two times per second and I call printf in every main loop repeating (main loop is almost empty, so it's weird). I need to see camera output and in demo code they are using TERMINAL_PRINTF, so it should work fine for that purpose. What's the trick and what is difference betweem TERMINAL_PRINTF and printf?

I am using CodeWarrior 10.6

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jan,

I suggest you refer these document written by professor Erich:

Tutorial: Printf() with (and without) Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

this article is also storm the brain.

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/11/16/tutorial-using-a-terminal-input-and-output-without-printf-and-sca...

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jan,

I suggest you refer these document written by professor Erich:

Tutorial: Printf() with (and without) Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse

this article is also storm the brain.

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/11/16/tutorial-using-a-terminal-input-and-output-without-printf-and-sca...

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
DamarisOchoa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jan,

I will move your question to the Code Warrior community, I think they can help you on this issue.

Have a nice weekend!

0 Kudos