Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile and download but can't see printf string

Jump to solution
yusifnurizade
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using a FRDM KE02Z board to do a simple printf() function. I followed the a tutorial off the MCU on Eclipse blog (Tutorial: Printf() with (and without) Processor Expert | MCU on Eclipse). to the t and, though I can build and go into the debug, I cannot see the string I am writing on the port!

Besides following the instructions, I've tried the troubleshooting suggestions in the blog and even used Termite instead of Tera Term which, I normally use. Both are able to see the port but display nothing but a blank screen. I realize how silly it is to be asking for help on such a simple task but I am really at a loss! Would appreciate any advice you can give, my project file is attached.

Best,

Yusif

Original Attachment has been moved to: .project.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The attached .project file really does not give any insights what could be wrong.

I suggest you have a look at

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/11/16/tutorial-using-a-terminal-input-and-output-without-printf-and-sca...

At the end there is a link to a project on GitHub which has a working project using a console/serial connection with OpenSDA USB-CDC (38400 baud).

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
yusifnurizade
Contributor III

Anyone?

I could really use some help with this.

Yusif Nurizade

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The attached .project file really does not give any insights what could be wrong.

I suggest you have a look at

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/11/16/tutorial-using-a-terminal-input-and-output-without-printf-and-sca...

At the end there is a link to a project on GitHub which has a working project using a console/serial connection with OpenSDA USB-CDC (38400 baud).

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
yusifnurizade
Contributor III

Issue 100% percent solved. Erich, you are a genius.

Thanks again,

Yusif Nurizade

0 Kudos