もしかして: 

Can't find a source file

2,158件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hello,

When I import a new project and debug, it comes as the picture below:

微信图片_20180814143051.jpg 

I can't find the source in my computer. What is the function of it? What can I do to replace the path? Where can I find MC912SZVM_AMMCLIB_FREE\src\GDFLIB_FilterMA.c?

Thanks!

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
16 返答(返信)

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank,

Is this a NXP demo project? If yes, please send a link, Thus we can check it further.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jennie

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

I use the demo AN5135. I have change it to S12ZVML31.  You can download it at Search Results: AN5135 ,the first result.

You can find the find the source path in Debug Configurations-->Source. I can,t find the path"C:\ccwork\RE004C.......". I can't find MC912SZVM_AMMCLIB_FREE ,also.

I think if I can find MC912SZVM_AMMCLIB_FREE library and change the path ,the question will solve.

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank Kong

I tested this project from my site, but I didn't find any error.

I use CW10.7. My test video is attached.

Can you please try same on your side?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi, ZhangJennie,

If I press suspend or add breakpoint while running ,It will display the error.The source path is the same.

暂停出错.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank,

I just import the project to CW11, I also got correct result.

Please try go to IDE menu "Project", "clean". then rebuild again.

If problem still same. Can you reinstall AN5135SW to default path? Can you please test it on another computer?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi,ZhangJennie

Can you test my project on you computer?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank,

I found below path was added in Source tab, which we don't need, please remove it. Please see my testing video attached.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi ,Zhang Jennie

I have remove the Source tab in my project. It doesn't work.

Now ,I have another problem. 

I use the interrupt of Timer0 IOC0 and IOC3. IOC3 is for input capture and IOC0 for output compare. The timer base frequency is 200K.  The problem is when I set the different priority it will meet some problem. If I set the same priority it works well. You can see the problem below:

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank,

Sorry, but can we focus this thread to the original question to separate different subject? For new question, I would suggest you create a new thread.

Last time I send you the video of the fix, can't it work for you? I use CW v11? which version do you work with?

Please let me know how I can reproduce your issue?

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi, ZhangJennie,

It doesn't work. I use CW v11 too. 

You can add a breakpiont at StateRun() while running under debug.Then you can see the problem. 

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Now I disable the Trace and Profile,it will not cause the problem in most cases.

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank,

I tested your project again, but still can't reproduce problem.

Your project runs well from my side.

See attached video and my testing project.

Please test it in a new created workspace, I also suggest you test it on another computer to isolate system issue.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi, ZhangJennie,

Thanks for your attention. I have test it on another computer. Now I disable the "Trace and Profile" at the "Debug Configurations" and delete the invalid source path. The problem has been solved.

Thank you very much.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Frank.

Good to know your problem has been solved.

You are welcome.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi,ZhangJennie,

You can add a breakpiont at StateRun() while running under debug.Then you can see the problem. 

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi,ZhangJennie

I have change my computer. Can you see the Source Lookup Path--Path Mapping:Found Mappings? As show in the picture. Can you find "C:\ccwork\RE004C_view_release_view\MC\MC352....."  in the project or your computer? I will test it on another computer.

微信图片_20180814143051.jpg

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,594件の閲覧回数
frankkong
Contributor III

Hi,ZhangJennie

I use CW11.0. It work as well if I ignore the hint. As the picture below , I delete the source path. It doesn't cause any mistake. I just want to know the meaning of the Source Lookup Path?pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信