cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compiler problems

CodewarriorIDE
Contributor I

Dear sirs,

nearby you will find a directory, included all directories – please see in the main.c line 204 the while-loop – when I use a while-loop instead of the for-loop my program is not working correctly – same with TimerB1 – the light for TimerB flashes in 50ms cyclus, but the main program is not working

I suppose a failure when  compiling the program – maybe because of a software update -  I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance..

Best regards

Breisinger Hubert

VBM Medizintechnik

R  &D

Einsteinstrasse 1

Germany - 72172 Sulz

Telefon: 00497454-959677

Fax: 00497454-959633

email: edv-elektronik@vbm-medical.de

Internet: http://www.vbm-medical.de

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

marc_paquette
Contributor V
Can you be more specific about the problem you are encountering? What leads you to believe the compiler is at fault?

Also, can you reduce your problem to the smallest piece of source code possible?  It is difficult to decipher a large block of source code, especially when no comments point out or describe the problem (and many of us on the forum are not fluent in German).

Thanks.

Marc.
0 Kudos

CodewarriorIDE
Contributor I
hello marc,
sorry for my late response. Attached you will find a new zip-file - I add some descriptions in english and deleted german letters :smileywink:
my problem is as follows:
when you did not activate the TimerB in main.c when deleting // and also in softec_linker.prm (see prm directory) the program runs, means the ports next to the while-loop will switch up and down.
If you activate the TimerB - function is a flashing LED for active processor - the program does not work correctly, means the port C4 is always on a high and also the sound is on - seems that the while-loop is not entered, or the TimerB-Interrupt is not disabled anymore.
Thanks for your help.
Best regards
Hubert
0 Kudos

CodewarriorIDE
Contributor I
hello marc,
I have got it - when working with TimerB1 I should also  write to TBCO2LR to reset the output compare flag otherwise the program stays in the interrupt routine and does not jump back to the main program.
Sorry for the circumstances.

Best regards
Hubert
0 Kudos