キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

VectorMap Syntax Warnings - CW10.1 - MCF51CN128

918件の閲覧回数
ignisuti
Contributor IV

My VectorMap.c file is now filled with Syntax Warnings. Below are just a few of the many function prototypes that have this issue. 

Any thoughts?

void interrupt VectorNumber_Vaccerr      ISR_Vaccerr(void){   asm (jmp IllegalTrap);}   void interrupt VectorNumber_Vadderr      ISR_Vadderr(void){   asm (jmp IllegalTrap);}   void interrupt VectorNumber_Viinstr      ISR_Viinstr(void){   asm (jmp IllegalTrap);}

Note: This was not an issue with CW 6.3, but is now that I've changed over to CW 10.1.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

631件の閲覧回数
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ignisuti,

I suspect this is an Eclipse parser issue which expects a function name instead of the "interrupt" keyword.

Assume the compiler accepts it and there is no real warning/error in  the "Problems" View during build, am I right?

Could you post the screenshot of the warning you get?

Thanks.

Stanish

0 件の賞賛
返信

631件の閲覧回数
ignisuti
Contributor IV

Please see the left-side of this graphic for Question-mark and Exclamation-mark indicators. Those are the lines that contain warnings.

The first question-mark says “Syntax Error”.

Then, every function after that has an exclamation-mark which says “function has no prototype”.

Errors

0 件の賞賛
返信

631件の閲覧回数
ignisuti
Contributor IV

I removed the "asm" on the first warning to correct that issue. 

I've tried prototyping the remaining functions, but then the functions complain that there's a syntax error. Is the pre-compiler statement that allows me to ignore warnings in this file?

0 件の賞賛
返信

631件の閲覧回数
ignisuti
Contributor IV

I did find a precompiler statement that will allow me to temporarily disable these warnings.

"WmsgSd"

However, I need to know the warning number. Can anyone tell me how to find this?

0 件の賞賛
返信

631件の閲覧回数
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The -WmsgSd is supported for 8/16 bit compilers, I doubt that the CF compiler has it. Anyhow, that would not help

as this warning is generated by the eclipse-built-in parser, not by the CF compiler.

Just as hint, did not look at all in this particular setup, so not sure how easy and if ther are possible/supported at all:

- disable the builtin parser, but this has side effects like that the code navigation gets affected, so I would not do this.

- conditionally compile the asm away with a macro for the builtin parser. Would need some way (say define) to detect the builtin parser. So I did not do this myself, but sounds not too hard to do. Sounds like the most reasonable way to resolve this.

- change the eclipse/cdt's parser.

Sure there are more, but -WmsgSd is does not help here.

Daniel

0 件の賞賛
返信