cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target: Internal flash

Ardoster
Contributor III

Hi

I'm starting with Coldfire/CodeWarrior and MQX and I'm having several problems. My hardware and software is a MCF5229, a M5229Demokit, and CodeWarrior Development Studio 7.12. My main question is the next:

When I create a whole new project for my hardware, I obtain a minimal application "Hello world". I can run it with no problem when my "Selected target" is "INTERNAL_RAM". My application also run when my target is "CONSOLE_INTERNAL_RAM". But my application doesn't run when my target is "INTERNAL_FLASH". I obtain an message saying "Program "MCF52259_INTERNAL_FLASH.elf" is executing". But my application doen't run, not even with breakpoints.

So, could you help me? I suppose the solution is very simple, but after reading a lot of documentation, and searching in the forum, I haven't obtained any solution.

Thanks you in advance.

ErrorFlash.jpg

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-09-04 12:08 PM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Ardoster
Contributor III

Hi another time

Doing a "Memory write verify" (selecting this option in INTERNAL_FLASH_settings / CF Debugger settings) I'm pretty sure that my problem is my application is not written in the flash memory. But, now, I don't know how fix this problem.

I've obtained the next message in ALL memory addresses:

Memory write to address 0x5b3aef6 failed to verify:

Expected value: 0xc

Actual value: 0x0

Retry? 

Do you have any suggestion? Could you help me? Any suggestion will be welcome.

0 Kudos