cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee - Supporting two profiles and Interoperability doubt

sowmya
Contributor II
Hi,

I am working on Zigbee and using the M1322x Beekit and I have some general doubts on Zigbee. Could any one help me get clarity on these?

1. If I have a Zigbee device that I want to work with two profiles - say AMI/SE and HA, I understand that the way it gets implemented is by having two different endpoints to support the AMI/SE and HA nodes. However, how does the Zigbee device get included in both networks?
Let's say my device is already a part of HA network and operating as Thermostat and Coordinator, and I now want my device to be included in a different SE Network and operating as router, how do I achieve this?

2. Is it possible to achieve development of a standalone zigbee router that will support any profile? Are there any restrictions towards developing a Zigbee router, that could be sold as a standalone product, that somebody could buy and use with their private profile network (provided they are able to configure the router to support their private profile)?

Regards,
Sowmya
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

viswanath
Contributor I

Hi, sowmya i am tracking u requests its very interresting--very help others also

--speacial thanks to u offcourse those are the problems that u faced but those arevery  helpful to

others.

we are having a problems in binding and data transfer between ZR to ZED--w unable to bind to ZR

from ZED and unable to receive data from ZED in ZR.

either we have to change the destaddr or any thing else. plz help us if u have any information.

Thanks & Regards,

viswanath K 

0 Kudos