cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UGANG for S08 / RS08 MCUs

Midas
Contributor I
Dears,

Whether anyone use of 3rd-party UGANG-PGMR for P/P or M/P usage...??
I had used 705UGANG (1 to 10) for programming HC908 chips for years,but untill now,
most FSL 3-parties are designing PGMR which supporting 1 to 1 function.

Your advises are welcome well. TKS.

MidasNut :smileysad:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

P_EMark
Contributor III
Midas:

The P&E Cyclone Pro has been on the market for several years, and is well tested in many production environments. The Cyclone Pro also boasts an impressive array of top notch features, including: Ethernet,USB, and Serial Port connectivity; an LCD screen for easy control with or without a PC; incredibly fast stand alone programming; and a host of other production-grade features not found on other stand alone programmers. Due to the Ethernet interface, the number of Cyclone Pros that can be ganged is virtually unlimited.

Every HCS08/HC08/HC(S)12 microcontroller is supported right out of the box with the Cyclone Pro, and our high speed HC08 Algorithms are incredibly fast, and free.

Despite this impressive array of features, the Cyclone Pro is by far the least expensive HC08 standalone programmer on the market -- $500. You can find more information at the Cyclone Pro Homepage.

P&E's philosophy has always been low priced, high quality tools-- and an up-front, no nonsense pricing policy (Support and a generous upgrade period are included with all our tools). We're aiming to continue this tradition with the latest addition to our development tool chain, the Revision C Cyclone Pro.

Regards,
Mark
P&E
0 Kudos

HonHo
Contributor I
Hi Friend,

We are a 3rd party programmer manufacturer and we have released a professional gangable programmer, FlashRunner, which support both S08/RS08 and other FSL MCUs. For more detail information, please visit out website at:

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
0 Kudos

Midas
Contributor I
Hi Hon-Ho/Mark,

Well TKS you for your informations,furthermore I got another partner who noticed upon
where is being launched of new S08/RS08 UGANG PGMR (1 to 8) by Asia nowadays.
This's a good news.

Right now the 9S08QG chips are supported with dedicated UPAs for all package types.
updated RS08KA sockets would be abailable soon later.

TKS.

Midas :smileyhappy: :smileywink:
0 Kudos