S08PT60 EVK Board TSI module configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S08PT60 EVK Board TSI module configuration

hgUser13
Contributor I

I'm working on s08 development board to configure the TSI. I've downloaded the sample codes of the evk board and tried to get touch sense input to change the status of the RBG led on the board. It's not working. I've also checked the application note: AN4431 for the same. I tried the hardware trigger to get the input. Can someone give me an insight on this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

hgUser13
Contributor I

Yes, the same sample code was I tried. 

0 Kudos

Itzzamna_Supp
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I see. From my understanding, the sample code that is on the website for this S08PT60 EVK is for the accelerometer and RGB LED sample application. Therefore, the LED should change the color when you move the board. Also, this means that this code is not for the touch sense input, I already validate the code and the Touch sense ports are not setup. In addition, the TSI is also not included in this sample code which could be the reason why the TSI and the Touch sense inputs are not working.

You may need to create a new project for this MCU or edit the sample code to setup the TSI and touch sense inputs correctly.

0 Kudos

hgUser13
Contributor I

Hi @Itzzamna_Supp,

Thanks for the reply. I've edited the sample code. In the s08pt60_evk_board.c file of the sample code, the author commented the TSI_Init() function inside the Touchpad_Init() function. I called that function and tried, but the touchpad on the development board is not working.

0 Kudos

Itzzamna_Supp
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
Thanks for reaching us! My name is Itzamna Fuentes and I'll be attending this case.

Can you please confirm that the Sample code that you downloaded is located in the next link?

https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/development-boards-and-designs/general-purpose-mcus/s08p-mc...

I would like to give it a try so I downloaded the S08PT60-EVK Example Codes, is that the one that you are using?
0 Kudos