显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Problems with Wireless UART based on Beestack [MC13213]

1,800 次查看
JACKCHEN
Contributor I

hi,

I need the transmit 12 byte from end device to coordinator every 2 or 10 seconds  in my application, so I generated and modified the Wireless UART Code from Beekit based on Beestack.

The network was established by 1 coordinator and 5 end device. I changed the CharMode and ReliableMode to FALSE in this application.  

At the very start, it is working normally. Working after a period of time(maybe  one day or two days), it will be leave the network.The device situation like that:
Problem end device :  Leave the network , but the transmit timer still work(transmit data will toggle the LED). 
Coordinator : Can not receive data from problem end device.

I knew the problem end device leave the network because it will transmit normally when I press SW1 in configure mode( joining the used network when enabled Non-Volatile Memory ).

My queastion is:

1. What the parameter need to be set carefully in this application?

2. Why the end device leave the network after a period of time, and maybe someone can tell me how to make sure the wireless UART transmit normally at all times.

3. If the Wireless UART not fit to this application, maybe someone can give me suggestion ? 

Thanks.
标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

640 次查看
JanellA
Contributor I
Offhand, have you checked to make certain you're not hitting any buffer overflows? Occasionally I'll forget a MSG_Free(pMsg); or I'l start ungetting a byte and everythign will start appearing like it's not working.

Good luck.
0 项奖励
回复

640 次查看
JACKCHEN
Contributor I
hi Mads,

Description:

Application : End device measure humidity & temperature from sensor and transmit these information to Coordinator. There are total 12 byte needed to transmit.

Question :  Do you suggest that we use "Ha TempSensor Template application "  & "Ha Thermostat Template application " to program ?

0 项奖励
回复

640 次查看
Mads
Contributor V
Hi Jack,

well only if you plan to make an application that is compliant with the home automation specification.
the Temp Sensor application uses a specified format, so it does not match your requirements.

I would still select the generic app. But no matter what you select i still recommend that you go through the steps described in the documentation.

Br,
Mads
0 项奖励
回复

640 次查看
Mads
Contributor V
Jack chen,

I can not recommend that you use the WirelessUART template for this.
I can only recommend that you use the GenericApp template instead and follow the instructions in the Beestack Application development user's guide.

It will take you through all the basic steps of developing your own custom application.

Br,
Mads
0 项奖励
回复