取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Obtain the device support package for the p89lpc935

426 次查看
liah
Contributor I

May I ask how to get the device support package for the chip model p89lpc935? I can't find it on the official website and other places, please help me.

1 回复

76 次查看
johnsmithcarey
Contributor II

You can obtain the device support package for the P89LPC935 chip model by following these steps:

1. **Official Manufacturer Website**: Check the NXP Semiconductors website, as they are the manufacturer of the LPC series microcontrollers. Look for their legacy product section or contact their support for assistance.

2. **Development Tools**: If you have a specific development environment in mind (like Keil or IAR), visit the respective tool's website, as they often have support packages for various microcontrollers.

3. **Community Forums**: Consider posting in relevant online forums or communities (like NXP Community or Stack Overflow) where developers discuss LPC microcontrollers. Someone might have the package or know where to find it.

4. **Contact Support**: If you can't find the package, consider reaching out directly to NXP’s customer support for assistance in locating the device support package for the P89LPC935.

5. **Third-party Resources**: Look for third-party vendors or libraries that might have support for the P89LPC935, as some developers create additional resources for less common devices.

0 项奖励
回复