cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC13213 SRB

cschai
Contributor I
hi,
I have 2 MC13213 SRBs. I want to write a simple program that when i press switch one board, another board's LED will light on. but the program i wrote seem don't work at all. I had bought this develop tool for 3 weeks, and still i don't know how to make this transceiver work yet.

anyone expert in MC1321x and normally program in assembly language (i don't know much on C language)? here i attached the program i write, can anyone help to pin point the error? or anyone can help me writing this simple program where
1.pressing swicth1 on board A will cause led1 on board B light on and vice versa
2.pressing swicth2 on board A will cause led2 on board B light on and vice versa

when i buy the MC13213 SRB develop tools, i come with some demo application, which is written in s19 format, can i read this file in assembly language?

it is kind of urgent for me, thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZigBeeficator
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello,

Well I am not going to try debugging your code, it may be probably more efficient for you to download BeeKit tool from www.freescale.com/zigbee, install it on your machine, select SMAC (simple-MAC) codebase, and flash 2 boards respectively with Light Switch and Light Controller sample applications.

(a detail : there is no license to pay for using BeeKit with SMAC or 802.15.4 MAC)

Hope it helps

0 Kudos