In BeeKit, MAC codebase, How do we make a router?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

In BeeKit, MAC codebase, How do we make a router?

4,859件の閲覧回数
insider
Contributor II
Hi, I'm using MAC codebase to build a wireless zigbee tree network. I have combine both coordinator and end device as my router. When the router associate with the coordinator, they can talk to each other. However, when I assign an end device to the router, both coordinator and end device can talk to the router. That means, the router only can listen and cannot talk. May be the coordinator cant receive the router message. Why is that? Am I missing somethings?

Thanks.

insider 
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
9 返答(返信)

1,123件の閲覧回数
plapla
Contributor I
Hi, Insider.
I'm on progress in the same project but it still not acheive because Sync-loss always happen to the router. Could you tell me which treemodeStartTime, BO, SO values you use?
Thank you in advance

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
insider
Contributor II
Hi, plapla. I'm using non-beacon mode. I just combine between coordinator and end device source code to form a router, using MAC codebase, in MyStarNetwork.

Are you also doing tree routing network?

Best wishes,
andershen
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
fenomeno83
Contributor I
hello...I have 2 12192-evb board...I want use wireless Uart example to create something like a  chat...for do thisd, it's necessary that 2 board swich from coordinator to end device?because coordinator send message and end device receive...but if device that receive message want send a reply must become coordinator?
thanks
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
plapla
Contributor I
Non-Beacon network<=== It'd cause collision in the network.
Does it happen to your network?

I used beacon network base on MyWirelessApp07.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
insider
Contributor II
I try to send the "Predefined message", and it seems to work. Why did you say that it will cause collisions? How to know it?

I only used the MyStarNetwork project.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
plapla
Contributor I
I think collision may happen when the data from many device(may be router) in the same time because it is sent in the same frequency.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
Spell
Contributor I
Hi insider,
try to send with the router a broadcast message.
One question, the end device is associated to the router or to the coordinator?
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
insider
Contributor II
Hi, spell. How to broadcast a message? Which parameter that I need to set? Sorry, I cant find how to set it in the MAC manual.

The end device is associated to the router, as it was shown in the hyperterminal. This is because I put the end device nearer to the router compare to the coordinator.

Ya, how to set the end device to only associate with the router?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
andershen
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,123件の閲覧回数
Spell
Contributor I
0xFFFF = broadcast address for send message to all devices
0xFFFC = send message only to the router and to the coordinator
0xFFFD = only device with RxOnWheIdle = true.

For set the end device only with the router in the App_HandleScanCofirm you must check the superframe  bit field named gSuperFrameSpecMsbPanCoord_c, TRUE = pan coordinator, FALSE = router.
0 件の賞賛
返信