cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove the Blank Screen

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hello All,

I am using the imx6dl Sabreauto board and yocto project BSP kernel version is 3.14.28 , i am getting the blank screen few 3-4 seconds in between booting and starting the main window(i.e after yocto project progressbar and main GUI window), And i tried to set bootargs console blankscreen =0 and in driver file tty/vt.c  i set the "static int blankinterval = 0 ; "  then also i am getting the same issue, please see the attached video, please guide me how to resolve this issue, your help wolud be appreciated,

Best Regards,

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nandish

for smooth image one can check logo patches on

Patch to support uboot logo keep from uboot to kernel for NXP Linux and Android BSP (HDMI, LCD and L... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hi  igor,

Thanks for your reply, but i am using OLED display, DLC0139AZOG-1 MIPI Color RM67160 AMOLED,Round,

i tried this link https://community.nxp.com/thread/329043#432351, but not affect anything on my Display,

And in your's link patch is not available for mipi displa, please guide me how to resolve this issue,

you help would be appreciated,

Best Regards.

Nandish  S.G

0 Kudos