How to output the Fresscale building result output to the log.txt through file redirection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to output the Fresscale building result output to the log.txt through file redirection

kevinding
Contributor I

Hello community:

When I use the GUI interface, click "Make" button,I can get the target project file Project.abs.s19. For using computer resources effectively we don't want to use the GUI. Now we using command "set CmdIDE_PATH="C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CWS12v5.1\bin\CmdIDE.exe"  /r /b /c Project.mcp > log.txt" , after that operation, we can get a dos window output such as 捕获1.PNG

content of log.txt is "Freescale CodeWarrior IDE. Hit /? for help"

in this case, building is pass, but I cannot output the "No Error.<Code 0>" to the log.txt file through a file redirection.  So How I can get "No Error.<code 0>" to the log.txt, thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kevin.

Please refer my answer here

https://community.nxp.com/thread/458622 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos