cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR device on i.MX6Q

frankchenmh
Contributor III

Hi,

We changed DDR device on our MX6Q board (because the original one will not be sold). We tried two different DDR models but got the same error. The MFG tool failed to flash images into the board. Attached please find the error log.

Please advise what we should do to solve this issue. Do we need to tune the DDR parameters and how?

Is there a verified DDR device list that customer can use for i.MX6Q/6D?

Thanks!

Original Attachment has been moved to: mfg_fail.txt.zip

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I hope the following helps  DRAM Customization on i.MX6x

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

frankchenmh
Contributor III

Hi Yuri,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I will study the method described in the link.

0 Kudos

fulinux
Contributor IV

Hi Frank,

i know you from Patch to support uboot logo keep from uboot to kernel for NXP Linux and Android BSP (HDMI, LCD and L... thread.

i had the same problem as you, you can look at my issue thread uboot logo color is not normal

can you teil me how did you solved this problem, and can you give me you QQ or email, my QQ;861239127, email: fulinux@sina.com.

Hople your reply !

fulinux.

0 Kudos