cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW 10.3 with MQX 4.0 update TAD disabled

Jump to solution
johnreynolds
Contributor II

Hi all, I'm using CW 10.3 professional and MQX 4.0. I updated CW 10.3 with the "com.freescale.mcu10_3.mqx_v4.0.win.v1_0_0"  update to allow creating new MQX 4.0 projects, and built the MQX 4.0 libs with MQX_KERNEL_LOGGING =1 and my Processor Expert SSL App. When I break in the debugger, all the options under MQX  are disabled, except "Check for Errors". When I hit that , it claims there is no data available.  I had TAD working in CW 10.2 / MQX 3.8 , and I believe it was working under CW 10.3 before I installed the MQX 4.0 update. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

John Reynolds

Tags (5)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

John,

Have your project the OS Awareness enabled?

MQX.bmp

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello john reynolds,

just in case you haven't read this thread: MQX 4.0 not showing in File/New in CW10.3

If that thread does not help you, let us know.

Regards,

0xco170

0 Kudos
johnreynolds
Contributor II

Martin, I now have the following sites enabled in my CW 10.3 updater preferences:

FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site    http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_3/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite    FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site SSL    http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

I clicked Help|Install New Software and select the MCU 10.3 Updates and  MCU 10.3 Updates for MQX, and it updated and I restarted CW. I ran my Coldfire Processor Expert SSL app, hit a break point, and as again, only the "Check for errors" is Enabled.When I click it, it still says "MQX Data is not currently valid." Clicking MQX|About MQX ka plugin states that I have Coldfire V4.6.2.2 installed. The only other options enabled in the MQX Menu is "Open System Browser"

Thanks for the help,

John Reynolds

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

John,

Have your project the OS Awareness enabled?

MQX.bmp

Luis

0 Kudos
johnreynolds
Contributor II

Luis, that was it. Either it got turned off somewhere, or I forgot that I had to manually set it because I never had a TAD problem before.

Thanks,

John Reynolds

0 Kudos