PE Micro is not able erase unused FLASH block - typically if your application resist in Large block and Low/Mid block is used for data storage. As a workaround you can flash empty s-record into desired area.
- Create new empty project for MPC5777C for flashing custom .srecord
- Copy empty s-record (in attachment) into project folder. If you need different address range or s-record values - feel free modify attached python script and generate your own s-record.
- Open debug configuration and modify C/C++ Application to empty s-record
- Add custom flash algorithm nxp_mpc5777c_1x32x64k_eeprom_highspeed.pcp via Debug -> Advanced Options. Scripts are lcated in [S32DS_INSTALL_DIR]\eclipse\plugins\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.ppc_188.8.131.52803261737\win32\gdi\P&E\
- Start debug session. You can check if memory is rewritten properly (in this case I write zeroes to Low/Mid block):
1 person found this helpful