The new official release of S32DS for Power Architecture v1.1 is available now!
You can download it from S32DS product web page: S32 Design Studio IDE|NXP
This release requires the product activation!
Please enter the Activation code from the notification email (it is sent after you click on S32DS download button) into the installer dialog (see the screenshots below). The Activation code is valid for both versions (Windows/Linux).
S32 Design Studio is based on Eclipse open development platform and integrates the Eclipse IDE, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), GNU Debugger (GDB) and other open-source software to offer designers a straightforward development tool with no code-size limitations.
This release supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit) and Linux versions as well.
S32DS Power v1.1 main features
- Free of charge tool with no code size limitation (no license file required - Only acti)
- Eclipse Luna 4.4 Framework
- GNU Build Tools for e200 processors
- supports VLE and BookE ISA, LSP, SPE/SPE2
- based on gcc 4.9.2, binutils 2.24 and gdb 7.8.2
- Libraries included: newlib, newlib-nano and Freescale EWL2 (ewl and ewl-nano)
- P&E Multilink (with P&E GDB Server)
- Graphical tool for creating SPT algorithms
- SDK management included (FreeMASTER for 560xP, AMMCLIBs)
- GreenHills and Diab compilers support by new project wizard
- Lauterbach, iSystem** and PLS debuggers support by new project wizard
- Kernel Aware Debugging FreeRTOS, eCOS, OSEK.
- "New S32DS project from” added to support project creating from examples
- MPC5601P, MPC5602P, MPC5603P, MPC5604P
- MPC5644B, MPC5644C, MPC5645B, MPC5645C, MPC5646B, MPC5646C
- MPC5601D, MPC5602B, MPC5602C, MPC5602D, MPC5603B, MPC5603C, MPC5604B, MPC5604C, MPC5605B, MPC5606B, MPC5607B
- MPC5775K, MPC5774K
- MPC5746R, MPC5745R, MPC5743R
- MPC5748G, MPC5747G, MPC5746G
- MPC5746C, MPC5745C, MPC5746D, MPC5746B, MPC5745D, MPC5745B
- MPC5744P, MPC5743P, MPC5742P, MPC5741P
Host Operating System Support
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32-bit and 64-bit (Home and Pro Editions)
- Linux versions Ubuntu 12.04/14.04, Debian 8, CentOS 7
S32 Design Studio is supported on NXP community - https://community.freescale.com/community/s32/s32ds/
For more details see the attached release notes (product & GCC build tools)
* Red items are the new features
** iSystem plugin integration with the project wizard will be available in S32DS PA v1.2