LS1024A specific FAQs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1024A specific FAQs

LS1024A specific FAQs

When will you have the final version of the ASK append RCX?

The final version is already set for mass production.

How do you use the crypto engine?

The OCF (Open BSD Cryptogrpahic Framework) is a service virtualization layer implemented inside the kernel that provides uniform access to accelerator functionality by hiding card-specific details behind a carefully designed API.  The LS1024A provides an OCF-based cryptographic driver interfacing Linux security applications and the LS1024A Elliptic 1802 crypto accelerator.

What is CMM?

CMM stands for Conntrack Monitor Module.  It monitors the Linux connection table and adds/removes connection from the PFE connection table.

I get an error when adding a bridge entry via CMM.

This error usually crops up if a manual bridge command is attempted while the auto-bridge module (ABM) is disabled.  Try enabling the module then make the bridge in Linux.  The ABM will see this and set up PFE appropriately without you having to do any manual bridging commands.

What are the power ramping requirements?

The power ramping curve of the LS1024A is linear.  Power supplies will begin at almost the same time, but usually from low voltage to high voltage.  Refer to Section 31.2 of the QorIQ LS1024A Data Sheet for further information on this topic.

My RTP Relay isn't working properly.

Check that the correct sockets have been created properly.

How do I make the RGMII work (RGMII delay)?

The LS1024A does not have internal RGMII clock/data delays.  The delay element must be enabled in the external device (switch/PHY), or something must be taken care of in layout, which is not recommended.  Typical symptoms are that the GEMAC can only transfer at low speeds (e.g. 10kbps), or the GEMAC can work at 100Mbps/full duplex, but not at 1000Mbps.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-20-2014 03:13 PM
Updated by: