This video shows how to program the ADC with Model Based Design Toolbox to obtain the speed reference for the BLDC speed closed loop control system.
We discuss about:
- How the ADC works
- How to simulate the ADC operations
- How to implement a simple program to read data from the ADC
- How to use BAM to load the application into microprocessor memory
- How to test in real time with FreeMaster
- How to scale the Potentiometer voltage into a speed reference data that represents the rpm.
- How to implement from scratch a Simulink model to cover the ADC functionality
NOTE: Chinese viewers can watch the video on YOUKU using this link.