MCF51JM128 / Demo JM / CMX USB code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF51JM128 / Demo JM / CMX USB code

K2Digital
Contributor I

Ok, I have successfully built a project using the 8 bit brother to the MCF51JM128 (a 9S08JM60 part) project.  But now my customer would like to add USB support (specifically reading information from a USB flash drive). 

I knew this was coming, and why we selected the JM line of parts.  So I go back to the DEMOJM board, pop the Flexis 32Bit core onto the board and look up the LAB that came up with the kit for the JM128 and the USB host mode stack (from CMX). 

(I am running Codewarrior 6.3 by the way).

When I open the project (on the CD that came with my kit AND the one found on freescale.com) codewarrior says it needs to update the project since the code is from an earlier version of Codewarrior.  It does this.  I then hit compile.

This generates 100s of errors.  Most notably regarding a __interrupt keyword. 

I know the CMX stack is 3rd party, but freescale is including it in the DEMOJM and it doesn't even compile. 

Is there are newer version of the project that works? 

Should I try going back to Codewarrior 6.2?

Any help would be appreciated.  The customer has a show in about a month and would really like to show off the new functionality.

K2Digital

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jmcg
Contributor I

Yeah. I have problems, too. CMX USB lite worked for me for Codewarrior 6.2 but not for 6.3. It compiles, but it the USB device is not working.  I have tried several low-level tuning, but it's still not working . :smileysad:

0 Kudos

K2Digital
Contributor I

I wound up going back to 6.2 and it worked.

It also turned out that my MCF51JM128 module for the DEMOJM board had a blown USB port.  It was new out of the box, so I don't know how it blew.  Bought a new DEMOJM kit, installed 6.2 and got it working.

Will try going back to 6.3 now that I know I have a working board.

0 Kudos

DMV
Contributor I
0 Kudos