Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bdi3000 configuration for MPC8313E-RDB?

Jump to solution
MartinL
Contributor I

Hi,

Does anyone have a working bdi2000/3000 configuration for the MPC8313E-RDB (rev c) dev. board?

I need it to have DDR and NOR flash support so that I can flash a new bootloader into NOR.

Thanks.

Br, Martin 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TedMarshall
Contributor II

I believe the attached should work.  I was working with a borrowed BDI2000 (which I no longer have) and later with it on a custom board bit I believe this will work with the RDB.

BTW, you don't need SDRAM to program the flash.  Using the workspace should speed it up but I was never able to get programming to work with the workspace, even with SDRAM properly configured.

Good luck.

bdi-mpc8313erdb.zip

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-11-08 10:29 PM

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TedMarshall
Contributor II

I believe the attached should work.  I was working with a borrowed BDI2000 (which I no longer have) and later with it on a custom board bit I believe this will work with the RDB.

BTW, you don't need SDRAM to program the flash.  Using the workspace should speed it up but I was never able to get programming to work with the workspace, even with SDRAM properly configured.

Good luck.

bdi-mpc8313erdb.zip

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-11-08 10:29 PM
0 Kudos
precisionman
Contributor I

hi,

i'm looking for the configure file for mpc8313e

bdi-mpc8313erdb.zip

do you still have it? 

thanks a million.

tim

0 Kudos
MartinL
Contributor I

Thanks for the configuration!

Flash programming worked like a charm - even without SDRAM configured. Apparently the default workspace is ok with the bdi3000.

0 Kudos
precisionman
Contributor I

hi,

i'm looking for configure file for mpc8313e : bdi-mpc8313erdb.zip 

do you still have this file?

greatly appreciated.

thx, Tim

0 Kudos