Did you mean: 

LPC802Xpresso out-of-box 'redlib_nohost_nf_c error'

robin_wesson
Contributor I

Hi there. I'm a new user to LPCXpresso.

- I've bought an LPCXpresso802 OM40000 revA board,

- downloaded IDE LPCXpresso (8.22),

- plus the code bundle LPC802-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO.zip,

- I've imported the project files and tried to build project IAP.

- Not sure why it is called IAP but I see from the files it is multi-timer-blinky as described in Get Started with the OM40000 | NXP 

- I get an error: "Internal: Unable to locate base directory redlib_nohost_nf_c"

(same error with other projects also)

I've poked around and found that there is no file or directory with that name but there is a file "redlib_nohost_c" in 

C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_8.2.2_650\lpcxpresso\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\3\0\.cp\Data\libinc

Any ideas?

As an alternative I tried to set up a new project using the wizards but it seems there is 81x, 82x etc but no 80x wizard, is this correct?

Many thanks in advance for any support from the community.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Although that error is somewhat odd - fundamentally, the (now very) old LPCXpresso IDE product does not have any support for LPC802. So this is never going to work.

You need to use the replacement MCUXpresso IDE (version 11.1.0 released at the end of last year : https://community.nxp.com/community/mcuxpresso/mcuxpresso-ide/blog/2019/12/20/mcuxpresso-ide-v1110-n... ). I would also recommend using the MCUXpresso SDK for LPC802 with this (rather than the older examples and the IDE's preinstalled part support).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos