compilation error during first build

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compilation error during first build

dhanushvenugopa
Contributor I

I am create yocto setup for imx6ulevk board during the first compilation it is giving error,

########################################################################################

ERROR: Task (virtual:native:/home/embdes/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/pseudo/pseudo_git.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

############################################################################################

After bitbake core-image-base command.

I am building on

3.13.0-32-generic #57-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 15 03:51:08 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux.

What is the problem and how can i resolve the issue.weather linux os is creating problem.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dhanush V,

Would you please confirm the Ubuntu version you are using? I think it does correspond to 14.04 but I wanted to double check. Would you also please confirm which BSP you are using?

While most BSP recommend Ubuntu 14.04, the current BSPs recommend Ubuntu 16.04 as some recipes may show problems. Would you also please share the error log to see if there is more information on why the compiling of that recipe is failing?

Regards,

0 Kudos

dhanushvenugopa
Contributor I

Hi gusurambula,

Platform -

IMX6UL

BSP used -

PD-BSP-Yocto-i.MX6UL-PD19.1.0

UBUNTU version -

Linux embdes-Precision-T1700 4.4.0-142-generic

#168~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Sat Jan 19 11:26:28 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64

GNU/Linux

ERROR

#################################################################################################################

###################################################################################

gcc -c

-isystem/home/embdes/Telmatics-Yocto/phytec/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/pseudo-native/1.9.0gitAUTOINCfddbe854c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/include

-isystem/home/embdes/Telmatics-Yocto/phytec/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/pseudo-native/1.9.0gitAUTOINCfddbe854c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/include

-O2 -pipe -pipe -std=gnu99 -Wall -W -Wextra -fPIC -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE

-D_ATFILE_SOURCE

-O2 -pipe

-DPSEUDO_PREFIX='"/home/embdes/Telmatics-Yocto/phytec/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/pseudo-native/1.9.0gitAUTOINCfddbe854c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr"'

-DPSEUDO_SUFFIX='""' -DPSEUDO_BINDIR='"bin"'

-DPSEUDO_LIBDIR='"lib/pseudo/lib64"' -DPSEUDO_LOCALSTATEDIR='"var/pseudo"'

-DPSEUDO_VERSION='"1.9.0"' -DUSE_MEMORY_DB -DPSEUDO_FORCE_ASYNC

-DPSEUDO_PASSWD_FALLBACK='NULL' -DPSEUDO_XATTR_SUPPORT

-DPSEUDO_EPOLL -O2 -g

-L/home/embdes/Telmatics-Yocto/phytec/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/pseudo-native/1.9.0gitAUTOINCfddbe854c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib

-I/home/embdes/Telmatics-Yocto/phytec/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/pseudo-native/1.9.0gitAUTOINCfddbe854c9-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/include

pseudodb.c

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dhanush V,

It seems that this BSP is for a PhyCore board. If this is the case I would recommend contacting Phytec as they manufacture and support these boards and they release their own BSPs.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

0 Kudos