cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ColdFire MCF52233DEMO

smruti
Contributor I

Hi All,

Can you please help me. Am using MCF52233 Demo  board from freescale on that am using Ethernet Peripheral to send send transmitt the data to client. But am facing a problem that, am using the readymade code which given by freescale which the freescale demo board. The code was generated by interniche technologies in that if i made any changes in the code that is not been  reflecting in the .s19 file. Can you tell me please how to generate .s19 file from the changed code.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

JaimeR
Contributor III

I hope this helps you.

Although I am not familiar with 52233 demo board, I have been working with M52235EVB
  and I guess the projects are very similar.
  The example codes always include a complete S19 file so that you can load it
  with the Codewarrior Flasher if this file exceeds the limitations of a codewarrior
  test licence. I will call this S19 file, back up S19.
  What I am trying to say is that if you change the code and compile it, the back up
  file will never change, but there will be into the folders of the project another
  S19 file which is changing. Just make a search for S19 files into the project folders
  and I am almost sure you will find it.
  What are you using to load your code into the demo board?
  Is it codewarrior flash programmer?
  or is it Cold Fire Flasher(an application to load without Codewarrior)?
  If it is the Cold Fire flasher, now you just have to select the correct S19 file.
  Now if you are using codewarrior, then there are some mistakes when trying to load
  the file which result in never loading a file and running the application the board
  already has.
  In order to correctly flash a board you must click in TOOLS->Flash Programmer, then
  you must select the right settings, you can load them clicking on load settings button.
  Then first erase the flash memory, then select the correct S19 file (not the back up)
  and finally click into the program button. If program command succeded, you will see a message.
  Reset the board to run the new program.

0 Kudos