I'm trying to secure-boot from SD card, on a QorIQ T1023. I created a PBI which should do the following:
- Configure CPC as SRAM (256 KiB) and map it to 0xbff0_0000
- Configure ACS to be at 0xbef4_0000 (i.e. SRAM is part of ACS)
- Set SCRATCHRW1 to 0xbff3_fffc (which is located within SRAM)
- Setup SPI (this is legacy - I simply didn't touch it)
- Copy CSF from SD card into SRAM (starting at ACS+0xfd_7000)
- Copy U-Boot SPL from SD card into SRAM (starting at ACS+0xfd_8000)
I can monitor the SD card lines with an logic analyzer. What I see is:
- The PBI is read from SD card, but only the first 70 bytes or so (i.e. the RCW is read)
- 1,22 ms pause (maybe RCW is being applied?)
- The PBI is read again from SD card, starting with RCW, but only the first 0x300 bytes.
- The SoC stops. Nothing more happens.
I wonder that reading the PBI stops, even before the ISBC is started. I attach my binary to this post. It consists of the PBI and the main U-Boot (which comes after the PBI). I copied this binary to my SD card, at offset 0x1000.
Can you explain what happens?
Kind regards, Tanjeff