Can i use MMA25312BT1 in TDD system? Can I turn on-off supply voltage with bias simultaneously or supply voltage must always be present and turn on/turn off bias only for fast switching?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use MMA25312BT1 in TDD system? Can I turn on-off supply voltage with bias simultaneously or supply voltage must always be present and turn on/turn off bias only for fast switching?

nubacorners
Contributor I

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

!!!Please note that MMA25312BT1 is not recommended for new designs.

MMA25312BT1 can be turned on/off by switching bias supply (VBA1,VBA2,VBIAS together). Though, this option hasn't been characterized for TDD operation and we can't provide you measured rise/fall time values. I expect switching time to be somewhat less than a microsecond (few hundreds of nsec).

If you do not worry about idle power consumption of MMA25312BT1 then it is more reasonable to use external RF switch at the input port of MMA25312BT1 (SA630 or similar).

Have a great day,

Pavel
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos