cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLRC663 Registers are not modified

eric_wanghao
Contributor I
Hello,
I'am Eric from China.Now I have a problem with CLRC663.It was found that no matter what data was written into the register, the read values were constant.For example,
PHHAL_HW_RC663_REG_WATERLEVEL = 0x05
PHHAL_HW_RC663_REG_FABCALI = 0xb2
PHHAL_HW_RC663_REG_VERSION = 0x1a
It seems that the registers cannot be modified. But it is unreasonable.Can you tell me what's wrong with the problem.
Bes Regards!
0 Kudos
2 Replies

nicolastoulouse
Contributor II

Hi wang Hao, I have the same problem. I try to communicate in SPI mode with m'y SPI driver.

I have the CLEV6630B V2.0 board and try to communicate with another CPU than the one on the eval board.

I suppose you try to do the same thing.

Be sure to set the pin IFSEL0 and 1 in the state that match the way you want to communicate (SPI, I2C, UART)

drive the reset pin (CLRC_NRST) before starting to communicate with it.

IN SPI MODE

I discover today that between some write you need to keep the chip select (SSEL) low. The picture below is the first frame of the communication with the microcontroler on the CLEV6630board and the CLRC663 chip.

First frame_ green-CLK_yellow-CS.png

In green it's the SPI clock

In yellow it's the NSS pin (chip select of SPI) (SSEL as written on the CLEV6630B board)

Hope this help!

Tell more about your setup. (how you try to communicate SPI, I2C ...)

eric_wanghao
Contributor I

According to your remind, I notice the problem of CS signal. Finally, it was found that there was an error in the register settings of SPI. Now the problem has been solved very well. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos