I am using KSDK v2.0 for FRDM-K64F software.C:\Freescale\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\driver_examples\adc16\polling im giving 3.3V and also 3V but im getting the same value as ADC Value: 4095

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using KSDK v2.0 for FRDM-K64F software.C:\Freescale\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\driver_examples\adc16\polling im giving 3.3V and also 3V but im getting the same value as ADC Value: 4095

vimalprasath
Contributor II

I am using KSDK v2.0 for FRDM-K64F software.C:\Freescale\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K64F\boards\frdmk64f\driver_examples\adc16\polling

im giving 3.3V and also 3V but im getting the same value as ADC Value: 4095.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi vimal Prasath,

Your SDK code version is very old, please download the new SDK code from this link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/builder 

After you download the new SDK code, then try it again, you can try to change the ADC input voltage.

The ADC pin is PTB2, it is J4_2 on th FRDM-K64 board.

You can connect the PTB2 to 3.3V test the result, and connect to GND test the result.

THis is my test result ,it works OK with 3.3V and GND.

pastedImage_18.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------