I would like to know about the mpx2100 pressure transducer. How to purchase, the price, data logging details as well as any Indian supplliers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know about the mpx2100 pressure transducer. How to purchase, the price, data logging details as well as any Indian supplliers?

haritha_v_kutta
Contributor I

I would like to know about the mpx2100 pressure transducer. How to purchase, the price, data logging details as well as any Indian supplliers? I want to measure the pore air pressure as well as water pressure inside a sand column during infiltration experiment in a sand column.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Haritha,

Thanks for your interest in the MPX2100 pressure sensor series!

There are several versions available as you can see here:

pastedImage_2.png

By selecting your preferred version, the following window pops up. Here you can see the price, available distributors etc. To place an order, just click the "Order" button.

pastedImage_3.png

You can also find all local authorized NXP distributors at Distributor Network|NXP.

Please note that we do not recommend direct contact with any kind of liquid substances or water. The sensing die is covered with a protective gel, this gel might crack or get washed out and with this changing the characterization of the device, therefore we do not recommend it.

However, as you may know, our products are used in washing machine applications, which would expose the gel to a humid environment. In such applications, the device is located at the top of a measurement tube - so water level is indirectly measured through the water pushing a trapped air column up to the sensor. As you can see in the AN3728, the sensor does not have direct contact with water, but is separated by the air column.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos