How to send a 'source route included' frame

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a 'source route included' frame

teddyzheng
Contributor I

The source code of JN-SW-4170 can only see the packaging process of the ZCL layer. The network layer is packaged in ZPS_eAplAfUnicastAckDataReq. The frames sent by it are Source Route Included = No. I want to send a frame containing 'Source Route List'.(see zigbee-specification 3.3.1.9)

What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Teddy,

Please look at the B.5.8 Route Record Table, The device should be concentrator and look at the structure.

zps_nwk_nib.h

typedef struct
{
    uint16 u16NwkDstAddr;                           /**< Destination address */
    uint8  u8RelayCount;                            /**< Relay count */
    uint16 au16Path[11];                            /**< The total number of hops is 11 because the tunnel command can only fit
                                                         that many hops */
} ZPS_tsNwkRctEntry;

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/JN-UG-3113.pdf 

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

What do you guess is the reason for the loss of records in 'route record table'?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Teddy,

Did you set the coordinator as a concentrator?

In order to avoid the storage of return routes (from the concentrator) in the Routing tables of intermediate nodes, the technique of source routing is used - the outward route taken by a message to the concentrator is remembered by the concentrator and embedded in the response message.

You should use the next ZPS_eAplZdoManyToOneRouteRequest periodically to keep the table updated

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Hello?

I hope to get help, Thank you.

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

I verified that contain 'Source Route List' when the route record table has a record with a destination address.

But the records in the route record table are sometimes lost.
My route record table size is set to 50, routing table size is set to 1. When the route record is received, the route record table will add a corresponding record, but after a while (about 1 minute or even shorter), the whole The route record table is cleared.What causes the route record table to be cleared?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

teddyzheng
Contributor I

Hi Mario,

Thanks for reply.

I know this table. I sent route discovery(many to one), and got route record. There are new records added to this table.

but the frame sent by the coordinator does not seem to contain 'Source Route' in the network layer. I need to confirm it. Thanks.

For your reply, is the process of ZPS_eAplAfUnicastAckDataReq like this? 

1. Look at Route Record Table.

2. Send a frame containing 'Source Route List', if there is a record of the destination address in the table.

3. Send a frame does not contain 'Source Route List', if there is no record of the destination address in the table.

4. Whether to contain 'Source Route List' is processed automatically, no need to call any API.

Is that right?

0 Kudos