cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6UL Boot ROM IOMUX configuration

Jump to solution
christopheniclaes
Contributor I

I've a new custom board with IMX6UL configured to boot on USDHC1 controller with an eMMC connected.

I can't find a document describing what's the IOMUX configuration used by the ROM Bootloader when it starts, in order for me to be sure that the way I connected some signals is correct.

My specific problem is related to the nRST signal of the eMMC which is connected to NAND_WP_B (which has the USDHC1_RESET_B function available). What I/O is used by the ROM Bootloader for this function?

Do you have a document describing the complete I/O mapping used by the ROM Bootloader?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Christophe

I/O mapping can be found in Table 8-18. SD/MMC IOMUX Pin Configuration

i.MX6UL Reference Manual

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Christophe

I/O mapping can be found in Table 8-18. SD/MMC IOMUX Pin Configuration

i.MX6UL Reference Manual

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
christopheniclaes
Contributor I

Thank you! I missed this table in the Reference Manual!

0 Kudos