取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Last CodeWarrior version using uTasker 1.3v

490 次查看
eugenia_suarez
Contributor II

The company has being using uTasker v1.3 with an old codewarrior version (5.9) for an industrial applicaction project  built with that platform some time ago. This industrial equipment is based on coldifre (mcf52259).

Currently this CW IDE version is installed in a computer within windows XP OS. But debugging is not working; the IDE hangs. And XP Ws is totally obsolete, it is out of official support.

I would like to install a newer CW version in a computer with windows 10  and load the whole application files, to create the project, being able to compile files and make the fw bin files with the minimum code modifications.

I know that last versions of CW are not supporting uTasker v1.3, so they may be using the v.14. But I would like to know if here is anyone who knows what is the last CW version compliant with uTasker 1.3v. I don't need the newest CW version, but some version newest than CW5.9 could be fine to check if debugging is possible, also running out of windows XP operating system. 

I was trying to find more information about this kind of question and I also was trying to contact someone in uTasker project, but its web seems to be disabled and contact emails too. I don't know if uTasker project is stopped or I was visiting the wrong link.

Any information will be apreciate and it will be helpful. 

Best regards.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

403 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Eugenia

Thank you for contacting us.

Your question includes Utasker which is not NXP project which is kind of out of our support scope. I suggest you contact utasker directly for your question:

http://www.utasker.com/ 

If any community customer has experience on this question, welcome to discuss here.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

403 次查看
eugenia_suarez
Contributor II

For sure, thank you Zhang, I will be waiting for this customer with the experience in that matter. 

Regards.

0 项奖励