cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sdk

johnhuang1
Contributor I

Hi,

A project that I inherited at my current company is using a Freescale K22F processor.  The project is using an older version of the SDK, I believe it is version v1.1.  Many updates and fixes have been made by our previous engineers to the Platform and USB bsp package.  Unfortunately, the original baseline of the SDK was managed in a separate Source Control Management system, so I don't have a snapshot of the original v1.1 SDK baseline.

Where can I get access to the original release of the Kinetis SDK version 1.1?

My goal is to perform a delta of our latest BSP packages against the v1.1 baseline.

Thanks.

John

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  John Huang,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.
I'm afraid you can't download the SDK v1.1 in NXP website again, so I've uploaded it, please go to download it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OOQr5SIXsqn6AE07ItLz4HKX2wpsaQq5
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos