Lennon Zanotti

Help to know the right name of the component.

Discussion created by Lennon Zanotti on Mar 28, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2018 by G.w. Sun
Hi, I have here a component that was purchased from NXP and 
I can not figure out the correct name of this component.
It is an 8-pin SMD IC that contains the number 1732 written on it.
Its application is for led lamp. Could someone help me figure out which component is?