Hi All, I am facing issue while loading image in MIMXRT1050-EVK, attaching the log for reference. ".\Objects\hello_world.axf" - 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, I am facing issue while loading image in MIMXRT1050-EVK, attaching the log for reference. ".\Objects\hello_world.axf" - 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).

krishnayadav
Contributor I

Hi All, I am facing issue while loading image in MIMXRT1050-EVK.

This I used for hello_world program with the default settings. I followed "http://www.keil.com/support/docs/2831.htm" link as well but no success. Attaching the log for reference,

Load "C:\\Users\\ARM\\SDK\\boards\\iMXRT1052_DevelopersKit\\demo_apps\\hello_world\\Objects\\hello_world.axf"
No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 00002507H
Erase skipped!
Error: Flash Download failed  -  "Cortex-M7"

2 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Krishna,

my understanding is that you are using Keil and you are trying to download the application to flash.

- Probably keil does not provide a mechanism to download application to flash as it does not have the flash alorithm. In this case you are not able to debug from flash, only from ram.

- You can download your application to flash using the serial downloader (see attached document) but you wont be able to debug.

Regards,

Carlos

krishnayadav
Contributor I

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using μVision5 IDE and ULINK2. Using ULINK2 as a debugger and as well as programmer.

<< You can download your application to flash using the serial downloader (see attached document) but you wont be able to debug.>>

you mean I can not download the application code into HyperFlash by using ULINK2??

<<my understanding is that you are using Keil and you are trying to download the application to flash>>

I am using ULINK2 with   μVision5 IDE .

If we can download to flash by using ULINK2 ,Please suggest .

0 Kudos