How can I get a sample project for QorIQ ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a sample project for QorIQ ?

Jump to solution
quenreyn
Contributor III

Hi,

I can't  find a codewarrior sample project for Qoriq P2020 (dev board P2020RDB-PCA) or equivalent.

Do you know where I can get one ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Quentin.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior 8.8 supports the P2020RDB board.

CodeWarrior 10.5.1 also supports the P2020RDB board.

See the following page:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-t...

Use wizard in any CodeWarrior for creation simple project for the P2020RDB board.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior 8.8 supports the P2020RDB board.

CodeWarrior 10.5.1 also supports the P2020RDB board.

See the following page:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-t...

Use wizard in any CodeWarrior for creation simple project for the P2020RDB board.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
quenreyn
Contributor III

Thank you Pavel, I will download the version and try =).

Have a great day,

Quentin Reynard.

0 Kudos