Movable function input behavior when it swithed by switch matrix

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movable function input behavior when it swithed by switch matrix

alexeyborisenko
Contributor I

Which level movable function see when it disconnected from any pin by FF?

Can I assume that switching of input function between pins is clean, without glitch pulses inroduced by SWM?             

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alexey,

About this movable function level, we don't have the test data defined in the datasheet.

But, if you have interest, I think you can test it by yourself on your side, I don't think this point will influence your usage.

Anyway, If you have the problem in your practical usage about this point, please kindly let us know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alexeyborisenko
Contributor I

I prefer to not rely on any undefined behavior at all, but when I trying to assume that all that not clearly defined in official datasheet and user guide is undefined, I become frustrated because too many features of LPC microcontrollers become not useful for my needs only because of lack of clear definitions in those official documents. I believe that engineereing staff of NXP will work on that documents to resolve this problem, but I not see any significant advances in thtis direction over years. :smileysad:

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alexey Borisenko,

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you.

If you don't want to test, please tell me the chip which you want to use, I would like to help you to test it on my side. But this data is just for your reference, different work condition may have difference.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos