IMX6 Evaliuation Kits Opens the Application Field of Automotive Intelligent Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 Evaliuation Kits Opens the Application Field of Automotive Intelligent Control

cherryzheng
Contributor II

With the rapid growth of Internet users' needs and the popularization and application of mobile Internet, we can feel the changes by the Internet. Network from the very beginning of the computer to the phone, pad, TV, it can be said that this is a way of thinking changes. So what is the next piece of Internet screen? Actually no doubt, the car.

Car networking, or Internet car has become the hottest label in the industry, BAT into the car network, many Internet companies and aftermarket companies have followed the car screen this place. Mercedes-Benz COMAND, Volvo SENSUS and so on, of course, Tesla. These car-based navigation system features a variety of, and can achieve the intelligent interconnection of vehicles and mobile devices. The car screen is bigger and bigger, since Tesla's exaggerated 17-inch intelligent control has been launched, it seems to see the big screen era. Whether it's a one-piece center console or an oversized car screen.

Faced with the opportunities and challenges by car networking and smart cars, MYZR technology to meet the changing needs of the multi-level market, we perennial devoted to research the technology, continuous innovation, for the car intelligent terminal configuration A9 quad-core iMX6Q processor , 2G DDR3 memory 64GB EMMC storage (multiple choice), and another 2MB SPI NorFlash. Enables robust data throughput, as well as extreme arithmetic in various integer and floating-point formats. Support for all Netcom 4G module, GPS module, WIFI Bluetooth module, SATA interface, CAN bus, Gigabit Ethernet, I2C extended 3-axis gravity, electronic compass and other sensors, CMOS camera extension, 4 analog camera to PCIE, etc., rich interface as well as the depth of custom android4.4 operating system to meet the various needs of the automotive industry expansion. The MY-I.MX6 core boards are used in a wide range of automotive applications such as fleet management, automotive rally car engine diagnostics, infotainment systems and passenger information management, it meet the design for industrial temperature ranges. Amazing video and 3D graphics capabilities, high video output resolution, CAN interface, a full range of computer modules to achieve the attractiveness of various applications. Whether you are producing high-end private cars or managing commercial fleets, MY-I.MX6 core boards manufactured by MYZR have a large number of application examples. Through these examples, can help you find the right computer module products to meet the intended use.

If you would like to know more about our products, please visit www.myzr.com.cn or email to service@myzr.com.cn.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
0 Replies