キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC11E68 Manufacturing issue

765件の閲覧回数
karthikhosavara
Contributor II

Hi, we have developed a product using LPC11E68, we used 5 pins for developing the software (SWDIO, SWCLK, Vcc, GND, reset). I always used the debug option to load the software. which stand alone programmer or loader should I use for loading .afx file in manufacturing? why is the hex format generated is giving me an error at 4097 line when I try to load it to stand alone programmer.

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

622件の閲覧回数
karthikhosavara
Contributor II

Thank you. Could you please share the hardware connection between the board with(SWDIO, SWDCLK, Reset) to Computers RS232/USB

0 件の賞賛

622件の閲覧回数
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can find this information in the datasheet fig.41

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

622件の閲覧回数
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please try using the flash magic tool.

Flash Magic - Welcome 

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛