I have a custom board that provides two different memory configuration. I am trying to use a build option in the defconfig file to select the desired configuration but the settings don't appear to be identified. Will what I am trying work? Has anybody done something like this? When I attempt to build the u-boot image, I get the bold error message in the file below.
mx6dl.cfg (memory configuration file):
* SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+
* Refer docs/README.imxmage for more details about how-to configure
* and create imximage boot image
* The syntax is taken as close as possible with the kwbimage
/* image version */
* Boot Device : one of spi, sd
#error "unknown DDR size"