Iam new to NXP products, i want to interface AR6000 with MCU(PIC32) through LIN, as i don't know the version(A,B,C,D or E) of my device iam assuming that it will be version A.
- Can I know which are the minimum connection to power it up so that I can have LIN communication? Currently I have given the following connection, kindly confirm if they are okay:
- Pin# 2 to 12V, connected to 1.5uF to GND.
- Pin#3 to GND, connected 220uF to GND.
- Pin#4 to LIN bus.
- I am trying to read the basic manufacturer identification details by sending message ID 0x12, but not able to receive anything from the slave.
- Can you let me know what commands shall be sent to configure LIN versions.