I'm using a custom made i.MX6dl-sabresd board to develop our product. We change the spi flash to S25FL128S and I can't probe the flash corretly in u-boot. When I use
in u-boot, I got message:
SF: Unsupported flash IDs: manuf 00, jedec 0000, ext_jedec 0000
Is there any document that explains how to add the support for new SPI NOR flash in U-boot? or what files I should update/modify to make S25FL128S be detected in u-boot and kernel?
For more detailed,
1. The custom made board is almost as same as standard i.MX6dl-sabresd reference board.
2. I don't have standard i.MX6dl-sabresd reference board now, so I can't try the "sf" command on it.
3. The BSP release used is Yocto project 2.1(release L4.1.15_2.1.0).
4. Hardware changed eMMC, ram, spi flash from standard platform.
5. I'm NOT going to boot-up system from spi nor flash, I will boot it up from eMMC, I just want to make sure the spi nor flash is readable and writable.
Thank you for your patient.