Where does MSL_Common_Embedded come from?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does MSL_Common_Embedded come from?

mikelav
Contributor I

I've inherited a ColdFire project with a 2013 date.  I'm using CodeWarrior v5.9 to build it.  (I'm new to both.)  I'm unable to successfully build the code.  It appears there are few other development tools that are needed.  There are many issues with the build environment. 

1) A missing include file: #include "MSL_Common_Embedded/Include/UART.h"  I'm thinking this is something from Mertowerks. 

2) There is mention of FreeRTOS and OpenRTOS V6. I'm unsure if this is a stand-alone package.

3)The build fails to recognize CPP keywords: using, virtual, class, protected,.. Like the concept of C++ is missing from the development environment.  The project is a mix of C & CPP files.

Can you tell me what package(s) I'm missing?  (Where I might find it?)

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

what's your chip part number?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos