Nuttx Running on FDRM K22

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuttx Running on FDRM K22

alvenwu
Contributor I

The nuttx official software package includes the configuration for FDRM K64, K66 ,KL25,26 .   So which configuration information can be used for KF22 as the mcu on the KF22 has a different footprint as on K64,K66 .

Could anyone give me any instructions how to configure FDRM F22 on Nuttx?

Thanks a lot.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alvenwu
Contributor I
HI , Fang Li
Thanks.
When I put nuttx.bin file to MBED USB  folder, it  disconnected suddenly , and reconnected after a while. So did in the bootloader folder, when updating the bootloader firmware.
Do you have a solution for such kind of issues.  
Another question is that when i put a .bin file into this MBED folder , will it be loaded into ARM flash immeditately or after pressing the reset button?
I use OpenSDA 2.1 and CMSIS-DAP MBED in a linux environment.
0 Kudos

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I just have a look at the website of NuttX,NuttX Real-Time Operating System - NuttX Real-Time Operating System, and it is mentioned that Kinetis K20/K40/60/64/66 is supported. Actually I am not quite sure if thee K22 supported. You should check NuttX directly. Yes, the K20 and K22 really has a lot difference K20 is the first generation MCU and K22 is the next-generation MCU. The registers in these two generation MCU is not same. So you need to check with NuttX to know if it supported or not.